1. The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images – as the materials that make your favourite shoe includes Genuine Leather, Wood and other natural materials. Although, we have made every effort to display color, print and texture of the products accurately.
2. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination according to local tax structures. On shipment above $ 50, no shipping fee is charged in United States – however, this might vary on items under clearance sale – information of which, will be available as you shop from the website.
3. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
4. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated.
5. Products cannot be returned in exchange of cash or credit if they are on sale. The products will be exchanged only if wrong size or damaged piece was delivered to the customer from the warehouse. Rag & Co. will take full responsibility if the product received was not up to the delivering standard according to our company policies.
6. Costing and Price Modifications: Rag & Co. reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the website at any time. Any price changes will not affect any order that Rag & Co. has already accepted. Once the product is delivered to the customer, Rag & Co. is not responsible for the difference in price during the Sale change. No refund is applicable once an order is placed and the Sale changes.