5 Advantages of Leather Shoes
While leather shoes are now mainly associated with premium category, they are worth every penny spent. Leather being a natural, bio-degradable material is easy to manage and leaves little that damages earth. In comparison to synthetic materials, leather also uses less chemical and leaches less into the atmosphere. We get you why we feel leather shoes are worth a deal when it comes to picking one good pair of comfortable shoe.
- Breathability: It lets air pass through it and keeps circulation on, unlike synthetic and fake leathers. This keep feet away from being stinky and keeps hygiene factor high. Synthetic materials and plastic shoes are not only uncomfortable but can cause skin irritations and infections too.
- Durability: The genuine leathers last longer than many synthetic counterparts – reason being the tanning makes it long last and it adapts to heat and cold for a long time. The handmade, hand-stitched shoes are actually an investment worth making – in the long run, it proves worthy of two synthetic pairs.
- Fit and Comfort: Leather has ability to go soft and tough according to pressure points developed – it gets moulded according to the shape of foot grip while other ones like plastic or vulcanized rubber feel hard to the feet. This is actually the customization you would love and will feel cozied down there.
- Looks and Style: Leather imparts classic aesthetics and provides the feet with unmatchable grace weather you wear trendy styles or the classic boots. The texture, feel and look of genuine leather is unmissable. Leather never goes out of style, so you can always invest in a nice pair for a period of time.
- Natural and Eco-friendly: Natural elements – fibre or leather makes you feel good, the synthetic ones do not comfort the skin. Leather processing and tanning use chemical which is however, very less and feeble in comparison to amounts used for producing synthetic fibres and materials. Today, while we talk of fashion which is moving towards sustainability – it is good that we own less, but own quality and long-lasting goods which are both eco-friendly and stylish.
We bring you a collection of leather shoes and sandals from Rag & Co here. Give a sneak peek and tell us which one you liked most. Check www.ragnco.com for regular offers and discounts on premium leather shoe collections.
Genuine Leather and Suede collection – Sandals that are all elegant and staple